Tuesday, November 15, 2005

So I sit here, it's almost an hour into the new day. And here I am, a blog all up and nothing to write.
Just kidding!! Not shutting up is a forte of mine...well sometimes when i go queen_Lestat morbid extraordinaire then I am. But there's a lot to be said about blaaaahnia. It's in everyday mundanity that we find our eccentricities. For example, why do I always want to get into the lane I'm supposed to be in as soon as possible? I was pondering that today as i crossed to the right a good 1 km away from where i actually have to turn. Is this foresight? I wonder...

blaaaaaaaaah
keep you posted soon

4 Comments:

Blogger MasterOfChi said...

Still along way to come before you reach MasterOfChi type stuff but ok

November 15, 2005 9:45 am  
Blogger rah* said...

darling dearest, I'm only getting started...this blog is gonna go somewhere, provide inspiration to the masses...just as soon as i learn how to post more efficiently! :)

November 15, 2005 11:31 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to ze world of blogging ;p

November 16, 2005 2:49 am  
Blogger MasterOfChi said...

LOL have you had a look at my full list of chapters yet...

theres a tem thing that would be cool
just need hot to add people to my tem then the can blog there own chapters if they good enough for the Chi...

November 16, 2005 6:49 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License. For your own viewing pleasure, and for the sanity of my mailbox, please view this blog on Mozilla FireFox instead of Internet Explorer.