Tuesday, November 15, 2005

After my semi-zombied state yesterday, I think I'll give this another go. It takes a while for techno-twats like me to become acquainted with such tools of modern art. Yips, so I got a job today, worked a full shift from 11-7...as of tomorrow I'm unemployed again. Aaaah but it was a kick to tell my friends "Nah sorry, can't make it, have work tomorrow...". Well, blaaaaahness of that aside, I think I need to share a thought I had today.Mr Orlando Bloom, who I firmly believe should thank his lucky stars for the Legolas GreenLeaf opportunity, seems like he's named after two major characters of modernist works...*think a bit now people* Virginia Woolf's Orlando and James Joyce's Leopold Bloom. HAH! yeah, I felt pretty chuffed with myself too. Was one of those moments wherein I gaze lovingly into my bookshelf and wait for the seraphs of inspiration to descend upon me. Or a bolt of lightning to strike me.


So now we can move along to a non literary topic for a bit I think. I decided today that I might actually take myself seriously sometimes. That's not very good, I like to be shocked at the thoughts that go through my head. It's really cool thinking, you realise you know some stuff sometimes, but more often than not you realise you know nothng at all. A Human Anomaly. Blaaaaahnia is full of it, well I'm convinced sometimes that people really don't think. For example, a friend of mine emailed me a screen shot of some guy's email to him. This person/neanderthal puts his car speakers into an ice cream tub! Yes, in his car...whatever happened to using your noodle and having it installed where it's supposed to be! Instead the fool has them in empty ice-cream tubs, I'm sure the speakers would feel that that type of low cost housing is an insult. Jeez, people a little bit of Logic is not rocket science. But sadly there are those who are always willing to prove to the world that MAN is not as totally evolved as HE thinks he is. (Feminists relax: when women provide sufficient stupidity, I will gladly add CAPS to their pronouns too).

Good song on now, guess the lyrics "and should I fall from grace, here with you, would you leave me too?"


blaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
rah*



PS(you guessed correctly if you went with the Pumpkins option)

1 Comments:

Blogger Z said...

Allo Allo!

So you get a job for two days and dissappear for three? :-)

Hows that paycheck looking,I think it owes me a lunch?!

So what struck you?A seraph of inspiration or the bolt of lightning? Think about this because lightning doesnt strike twice and you might want to save the "strike" for another moment in life ;p

November 17, 2005 5:47 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License. For your own viewing pleasure, and for the sanity of my mailbox, please view this blog on Mozilla FireFox instead of Internet Explorer.