Monday, November 21, 2005

And so i sit in a semi-desolate place
wondering if I think, will I be afraid
if I don't think, will I be glad?

The wind sings to some and screams to others...
Perceptions are a thing to be wary of, for we can never truly know what lies within or over or above or under or any other preposition applicable. It's also a human factor,we are prone to it, hard wired somehow. So senseless trying to talk myself out of it, or any of you either.

We should be wary of it people...very, very wary of it.

I'm listening to Beethoven's Fur Elise. It's a sombre piece, perhaps his most famous. I remember the hours and hours of practice i put into learning bits of it. I now wish I'd spent more time on it. Someday I'll go back to it.

I'm ranting now, what i mean to say is that Beethoven was deaf but he composed the most beautiful pieces. Think of Symphony Number 9 The Ode to Joy. It's perfect notationally, simple to play compared to other classical pieces and yet expresses the mood of the idea an ODE TO JOY so perfectly.

Therein lies the danger of perception, how does a deaf man hear?, how does a blind man see? and yet they do... And us? What of us? We are closed off because we deny ourselves simplicity.We do not feel, therefore we do not have. In Blaaaaahnia, we trust and to the Light we are lost.

*sigh*
Ilal Li'quah
rah*

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You said "mwah" .. I have ethical issues with that my Queen. Off with my head? Can I plead for mercy without taking back what I said?

May 19, 2006 11:06 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License. For your own viewing pleasure, and for the sanity of my mailbox, please view this blog on Mozilla FireFox instead of Internet Explorer.