Saturday, March 17, 2007

Of Ageing Bodies and Eternal Words


Happy 40th birthday to the Vampiric looking genius, Billy Corgan. Someday when you Google me, remember that I hoped you had a great one. Keep the music coming.

Happy birthday to dev too (cos I won't hear the end of it :P)

Happy 50th ChroniclesofBlaaaaahnia post to queen_Lestat(I should've glammed up and done something readable but anyways, someday I shall compensate.I'm a slacker though, be warned.)


Keeping in with the Zeitgeist
rah*

Labels: , , , ,

9 Comments:

Blogger mika said...

damn, billy is getting old.

*sigh* i sure do heart billy.

March 18, 2007 6:56 pm  
Blogger Joey Polanski said...

Prhaps to celebrate yer fiftyeth post, you coud post fifty times in a single day.

Then you coud start celebratin yer 100th post!

March 18, 2007 8:12 pm  
Blogger M Junaid said...

Hey

my new url is concerningmjk.blogspot.com

MJ

March 19, 2007 7:39 pm  
Blogger Prixie said...

welcome back! :)
happy 50th post.

March 19, 2007 8:49 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey!
all hail the queen!
:P

50 posts...you're getting old :P

March 19, 2007 10:10 pm  
Blogger Junaid said...

finally, QL has come back to...um..here. nah, that works better for The Rock.

March 20, 2007 10:57 am  
Blogger My dartboard said...

well happy 50th.

Bad ass Bill Corgan was so much cooler without hair.

March 22, 2007 3:56 pm  
Blogger Mohamed Karolia said...

Happy 50th my quee im 7 shy myself of that magical mark. :)

March 23, 2007 7:24 pm  
Blogger Muhammad said...

oooh smashing pumpkins lead singer 40th b-day.... daaaaamnnnn.... I woulda kept track of this but guys arent good with arb dates, actually even important dates escape us :P

hehe...

nice post!

and.. I'm back!

M.

March 25, 2007 12:54 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License. For your own viewing pleasure, and for the sanity of my mailbox, please view this blog on Mozilla FireFox instead of Internet Explorer.