Thursday, January 18, 2007

Snot en Trane and All Things Brilliantly Happy

I laughed, I cried, I nearly died.

Okay, melodrama.... But I was semi catatonic for at least 30 seconds. This is one of the l33test, most non Blaaaaaah things to happen in o say about 7 yrs. Read O loyal subjects, read...your tissues are in the post.

*plays air guitar while jumping around screaming "you're the murder in my world..."*
rah*

PS... As promised earlier(see below or below the below) on my thoughts on becoming a celebrity sue-er, *da da da daaa (JAWS OST)* I hereby present my case...

*trane= tears (for non Seffrikens)

Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Mohamed Karolia said...

Billy Is back!.And yes I am on the case of QL i shall be your legal aid. hehe

K

January 18, 2007 11:25 pm  
Blogger Saaleha Idrees Bamjee said...

oh man oh man oh man oh man, i'm so juiced:)
wheeeeeeee. hope SA gets a tour date.

quite lucrative the blogosphere is proving to be for you K-Man; agent, consigliori... the opportunities are limitless. work it:)

January 19, 2007 11:17 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok i'm lost for once... don't really know what im supposed to be commenting about... lol, but based on the few comments im guessing its to do with a ROCK group starting a tour...

January 19, 2007 9:17 pm  
Blogger Mohamed Karolia said...

lol@infi

Yes saal its becoming very lucrative and i shall surely work it, even if i have to shake it hehe :)

January 20, 2007 12:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi hi hi.
it's late..but welcome back :)
and yes, i too would like to wear a shoe like that someday for more than 1 hr.

and yay to more good music.
2007 gonna be a good year or not?

January 21, 2007 5:35 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License. For your own viewing pleasure, and for the sanity of my mailbox, please view this blog on Mozilla FireFox instead of Internet Explorer.