Friday, September 15, 2006

I'm Alive

Yes I am... I've just had a bought of laryngitis and other such stuff which I think I've contracted from the Vampire cast. IT ROCKED so completely!!! Anyway my mind is still a bit fogged with anti-biotics and things so to all of you in the "virtual community" as Bilal puts it, I will TRY to Johari's window you all.

Yes, TheChronicles have waned for a bit because that which I shamelessly, and tactless self marketed below takes some time to get up and running. So this isn't really a post again, it's a spin off from saaleha's. Disgustingly unoriginal yes I know but here goes:

>Conventionality is not morality. Self-righteousness is not religion.
>hatchings+john eppel
>mxit how to reserve
>is mxit bad for you
>lily munster
>I'm elvish
>Ed Kowalczyk Anti semitic top (yes I laughed my ass off at that)
>Vampyre
>mulder and scully
>fucktards
>mxit v 5
>harvard method
>intellectual repartee
>raging mobsters
>new age avatar of the mind
>death defying feat
>self marketing ...


bis meine Gesundheit zurückgeht (you'd think that even though I don't have much of a voice I'd still be able to type but *siiiiiiiiigh*)
rah*

9 Comments:

Blogger Muhammad said...

Welcome Back :) at least your referrals have some coherent logic to your blog. Except the Mxit stuff... thats scary.

Lol.

Get Well Soon, Computers can't stand human viruses :P

Wasalaam,

Muhammad.

September 15, 2006 2:58 pm  
Blogger rah* said...

thanks muhammad. Yeah it does doesn't it? The mxit stuff is further below, one of my pasting sessions. Well this is the updated list, before I used to get weird, unrelated stuff too. Like the whole is Lestat gay? goth drag queens, lestat a queen?

Blaaaaahness, they're androgenous and "sexually ambiguous" characters....

I think it's rather quirky, if not giving in to the cannon a bit...

September 15, 2006 4:06 pm  
Blogger Mohamed Karolia said...

Good to have you alive, back and blogging :)

September 16, 2006 1:07 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

harvard method??????????? wtf????

watch out with the huskiness of a lost voice!! it attracts some evil ogres!!! hehe..

ps: my word verication for this comment box is : FORKN???????

September 16, 2006 11:47 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmmm. Maybe I'm missing some in-crowd references here, or else my access to pop-cultural pastiche is just not what i thought it was, but...i don't get it.

Think i should visit some of the other blogs advertised on this site.

September 16, 2006 2:06 pm  
Blogger Bilal said...

virtual community?! really seems like doesnt it- theres a few common links that keep coming up on the blogs in 'this circle' :)

September 16, 2006 10:53 pm  
Blogger Ruby :) said...

welcome back.. hope that you well and feeling better... liked this one best: Conventionality is not morality. Self-righteousness is not religion

September 19, 2006 12:50 pm  
Blogger My dartboard said...

Welcome back to the land of the semi living. Nice to see you back.

September 21, 2006 9:25 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey lestat :)
good ta see ya :)
bilal..it seems as though we've creating a sort of clique nowadays...hmmm...

September 21, 2006 6:07 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License. For your own viewing pleasure, and for the sanity of my mailbox, please view this blog on Mozilla FireFox instead of Internet Explorer.