Sunday, September 24, 2006

Say it isn't sooooooooo, Tell me it's a liiiiiiie

So this very good friend of mine sends me the following email. It's prefaced by him with the words, "When I looked at this...somehow...your name just sprung to mind". I laughed, but then I wondered if I should be insulted. However I do know that NOTHING Steve McQueen says can really be taken seriously, unless it's really serious. Aaaah well... here goes...




I reckon she's kinda cute actually. Well I'd rather be the Chainsaw Massacre Girl than say Paris Hilton/Britney Spears/Jessica "Dikker Kop than most" Simpson/and her sibling whatever her name is for example.

Yeah so it's Ramadaan again, all the best to all, and the usual yada yada...

It is that time of the year when my infinite insomnia will take root again. My "vampiricness" shows again in the form of me being more or less incapable of sleep during the night, but I am able to sleep with more ease during the day. Well at any rate my pathetic sleep patterns get totally messed up, but I survive.

And because of me and my living on the edge of almost sleeping and then not, my irritation levels are expected to be quite high, now couple that with not eating, not sleeping and desperately trying to inculcate a sense of deep sprituality and the works. I think being "cranky" is a bit of an understatement so I ask you all ( very humbly) to pray that my inner patience works well this month. Otherwise da da da daaa *Jaws OST*...

God Save the retards and reprobates I'm surrounded by...

I'm thinking Chainsaw Massacre girl's not quite me though, I think I'm infinitely more Pandora ripping the heart out and drinking from it as one would from a cup. Or Pandora and that Blood Fountain scene with that charo Despot. Maaaaaaaaaaarius, wherefore art thou Maaaaaaaaaaarius. Yeah, well now she ignores him anyway cos she thinks the asshole factor's pretty high in him. Wisdom of hindsight and the power of being a sulky femaley-type. And I'm thinking, now that everyone; besides maybe the wonderfully wise Lobelia's student, bazh, dee, zayzay, and Ree ;is thoroughly confused. So I'll shut up now.

Damn I got that "Jan Pierewit" song stuck in my head. Say with me WTF?! The folk songs/ nursery rhymes of the Blaaaaahnians of note. O yes I wanted to find out also, I've got a .wma thingy how do I put it up here? Any ideas? Yes, I know that sounds techno twat deluxe but I mean I read books not PC manuals ;p

Mishmashgobbledegookyadayadatrainsmashw00t!
rah*

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jan Pierewit?!
Oh dear...it's stuck in my head now :(

September 25, 2006 9:08 pm  
Blogger Mohamed Karolia said...

Oh no not that eternal God forsaken rhyme. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

What would jan's name be in english?
Jan Pure White?

September 25, 2006 9:28 pm  
Blogger zee said...

ramadaan mbrk QL. hope it proves to be a spiritual enlightening month for u ;)

btw, uve been tagged. chek out my site for more.

ciao

September 25, 2006 11:09 pm  
Blogger Muhammad said...

Ramadaan Mubarak QL :)

and in the tradition of all-things-that-get-stuck-in-heads.

Jan Pierewiet, Jan Pierewiet, Jan Pierewiet, staan stil;
Jan Pierewiet, Jan Pierewiet, Jan Pierewiet, staan stil.
Goeie môre my vrou, hier's 'n soentjie vir jou.
Goeie môre my man, daar is koffie in die kan.

[1]
Jan Pierewiet, Jan Pierewiet, Jan Pierewiet, staan stil;
Jan Pierewiet, Jan Pierewiet, Jan Pierewiet, draai om.
Hy draai om en hy leen van sy ouma 'n bril,
en hy soek met die bril na 'n vroutjie vir hom.

[2]
"Tant Hettie", sê Pierewiet, "gee Lettie vir my,
of Bettie of Nettie, wie ek kan kry.
En al is ek ook arm, en so lelik daarby,
gee vir my tog 'n skapie dan troos dit vir my."

[3]
"Jan Pierewiet", sê Hettie, "Jan Pierewiet, loop slaap.
En droom jy't 'n skapie gesoek by 'n skaap.
En tog darem 'n apie gekry by 'n aap
--maar die apie se ma het gesien jy's 'n swaap."

don't ask me where I got it...

slms!

M.

September 26, 2006 9:13 am  
Blogger rah* said...

omfw@ muhammad I was good until the first "stan stil" part. omgomgomg hahahha, now please tell me where'd you get that from? you're not a closet dutchie, are you? Come on man, it's only me *hides her chainsaw* :P

lol muhammad that's a riot, now you just need to perfect the Sokkie Sokkie and then I think you're good to go on the next Groot Treffers Nommer Tagtig or BokJol Vyf Duisend hahahhahaha

September 26, 2006 1:34 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehehe...love the graphic, i think im the only one that would look @ it and feel all warm and fuzzy inside. and good luck with Ramadaan, my Muslim friends are dying inside coz they can't watch Greys Anatomy for a month. *sigh* the minor tragedies of life. but Eid is @ the end of the dark tunnel, im not even muslim but i celebrate it for the burfi. have to love the burfi.

ps: my blog adress changed to syandiedtoday2.blogspot.com in a moment of technilogical retardation. don't ask, just know that i agree with reading books instead of computer manuals.

September 26, 2006 6:39 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have never seen you as Pandora...until I read her lurid contribution to the Lestat_fad of publishing your guts/expressing yourself/showingeveryonehowcoolbeingavampireisandsoeviland misunderstoodblah blah. She is the original power slut of the vampires.

I wonder what Lestat would think of blogs....

September 27, 2006 11:17 pm  
Blogger rah* said...

@lobelia's student: bllllllllleeeeeeh lol
anyway i dunno what he would say but wasn't he a tad in awe of The Wander Slut and Sniveller's instant messanging and email? But i think technology's too crass for him, he'll still use letters but he'll pretend he invented the internet.

September 28, 2006 5:29 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License. For your own viewing pleasure, and for the sanity of my mailbox, please view this blog on Mozilla FireFox instead of Internet Explorer.