Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Umm, yeah...

So the last time I had one these moments it was over a multimedia pack of book, dvd and cd called Baby Shakespeare (somewhere back in 2006/7). You can pretty much figure out the contents I would've purchased had I had the need. I had no need, therefore I had a day or two of OMGMOMMYHOODSEEMSFTW!

At some crazy hour early this morning/late last night I had this brainwave of an idea which I wanted to do for some of the lil hobbits in my life, and I Googled in preparation for the task ahead.And then I found it, the idea in my head existed -_-, so much for originality, eh?. But it did save me some bother of finding tabs/notes to attempt my own renditions.


How awesome is this? Or any of these for that matter? Good musical taste cannot start young enough. Someday my kids'll have a blog and write stuff like "my mom was so awesomely cool, we had Smashing Pumpkins/NIN/The Cure/The Pixies/Nirvana as our lullabies"!

I am not crazy though, I've not purchased any of them yet. I've just wishlisted them all :D

Hold meeeee, for goodbyes and whispered lullabyes...
rah*

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger NickLeStrange said...

Hahaha, sooo that's what it was. I can just imagine some mini Rah's typing away on their own blogs =D

March 12, 2009 11:02 am  
Blogger KiLLa said...

My kids will say
OMG , our dad has Eminem cd's and dvd's.. Thats why we so wasted"

March 15, 2009 11:48 pm  
Blogger Waseem said...

haha hows this for a lullabye, Metallica - until it sleeps :D

March 18, 2009 1:07 pm  
Blogger My dartboard said...

Some music acts as a go to sleep mech. Some voices just induce narcolepsy on self preservation grounds. Prosaic. Slit my throat now.

March 22, 2009 9:05 am  
Blogger mazozo said...

Hmm compile the list let us see it?Ah come on you know you would have fun posting the whose who in the zoo list for the little tyches to listen too

March 31, 2009 12:33 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uz Man likey :D

April 08, 2009 8:20 am  
Blogger cobain said...

you will make the most awesomest mummy on the face of this earth.

And have the coolest kids ever :D

June 15, 2009 8:50 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License. For your own viewing pleasure, and for the sanity of my mailbox, please view this blog on Mozilla FireFox instead of Internet Explorer.