Wednesday, March 28, 2007

*insert verb phrase here* + Bandwagons

Okay, so I've been tagged by none other than the lone writer, mr k-man himself. And now I wonder what I can possibly say since nothing is really secret in the blog-o-sphere because in the main, the link-hopping readers of this and other Coven blogs are like most egte charos - connected some or the other way. I think Bibi-Ayesha mentioned something to that effect once. But anyways 5 things you don't know about me. Well lets just say, by now I think most of you have realised that I'm not exactly the most normal of people (I'm being diplomatic here).Prepare yourselves accordingly. And no this is not going to be a Ricky Lake snot-en-trane type session.

*Awful pun alert* This is gonna get really taggy:

5: I'm ambidextrous (children, this is the term that you use when describing someone like that girl in the corner who can write with both hands. This is not to be confused with " being 'bi' " which will be discussed when you get to big school by another teacher).

4: I'm 23 and still have my milk teeth [you're all going :| + o_O + -_- right now, yeah I know].Four on the bottom row fell out and the rest never did. Apparently it's rare but not unheard of. The enamel hardens and they become like permanents. I R a weird medical file. I have an allergy count of 714 and 0-25 is normal. 27 is abnormal! Soooo what am I?!

3: I'm double jointed. Did someone say Eugene Victor Tooms?(hyper-linked only because I feel particularly magnanimous towards the plebeians of Blaaaaahnia tonight).

2: You all know I'm a bookworm and Lit buff, but the other day on a typical book shop visit, I picked up a book called something like 1000 Books You Have To Read Before You Die or 1000 Greatest Novels Of All Time. Something to that effect. Yep, you guessed it, I've read most of them in my life time and those which I haven't read I've heard of. Here's an _|_ for whoever says that's sad.:P

1: I can't think of anything now, but if you haven't read my blog profile, then continuing with my fit of magnanimity I will point out that I can speak and understand Elvish. Sindarin and Quenya, yeah behbeh.(More so Sindarin than Quenya). Yes I watched The Lord of The Rings without needing subtitles. And you thought you were such a l33t mofo because you knew what Amitabh Bachan was saying without subtitles, eh?! *shines nails on collar*

I know this is a 5-part tag but:

0. I feel cold, most of the time. Body temperature is normal-cold. I hardly ever feel boiling hot, even in summer. There are people out there who-shall-not-be-hyperlinked will attest to this fact. And you said I wasn't really a vampire? :P

*gets the broom to fend off stalkers*
rah*

Labels: , ,

24 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahahahaha

I'm laughing so hard I think I peed a little.


Cosmetic testing here you come.

March 29, 2007 8:53 am  
Blogger Waseem said...

wow you give unique a whole new meaning. You must be alot of fun to have around

March 29, 2007 11:42 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

-1. Beautiful? ;)

March 29, 2007 1:04 pm  
Blogger Libra said...

Ok. I've been hanging around with you for three years now and I actually did not know most of that stuff. Except 1, that is, which you brag about a lot, especially when watching LotR, and 2, which I could have guessed.

About the other three...gotta say I don't believe a word of it. You've been watching X-Files too much, you are not IN the show.

March 29, 2007 1:10 pm  
Blogger Waseem said...

its the very same yuraaz ;).

Thanks for stopping by

March 29, 2007 1:19 pm  
Blogger Delon said...

You write very well, do you stem the descendents of Saiyan? Such talent and eloquence should not be left unheard!

March 29, 2007 4:18 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now this is the post I've been waiting for!
I knew you'd come with the most interesting answers!
Rah, I can honestly say that you're one of the most interesting, unique individuals I've come across.
I wish I was ambidextrous.
And reading most of those books is really cool, I wish I could reach that level with books!
I know of someone who still has his baby teeth - so you're not alone!

I'm still wondering, just how in the world did you learn Elvish, Sindarin and Quenya???

I know of a person who gets really cold - my sister! She gets exceptionally annoying in winter. Her feet are forever freezing even in midsummer and I have to kick her in winter to stay away from me.
But something about pregnancy makes body temperatures go up, so yes, she's not so annoyingly cold anymore :)

March 29, 2007 8:40 pm  
Blogger qdee said...

my cousin feels cold all the time too - constantly sauntering around in socks and jackets.lol thermostat issues :)

March 30, 2007 8:41 am  
Blogger Junaid said...

impressive (and strange)...but can you speak klingon?

March 30, 2007 9:46 am  
Blogger Bilal said...

Jiiiisssssssslaik bru!

March 30, 2007 2:47 pm  
Blogger Mohamed Karolia said...

Hehe Just as you knew all the stuff on my tag list heheh seems I knew all of that already hehe. ;p

You rule My queen :)

March 30, 2007 8:16 pm  
Blogger rah* said...

@ mish: jeez...it's true, guess it does sound matter of fact-ish.

@waseem: thanks, hmmm maybe I am :)and Welcome to Blaaaaaahnia

@Anonymous: thanks for the tag-board message COBAIN :). And please don't lie to the blog readers.

@Lobelia's Student: Child, you know all this...remember Orange's 21st? Even had this same conversation with the Jap Fetishist?!

@delon: Thanks, welcome to Blaaaaaahnia. I have been told I come close to level 4ish? ;p

@fatima: awwww shucks bella. Thank you :) It's a long story. But baaasically I was 9/10 and a fangirl of note, had a fanboy best friend and we taught it to ourselves from the appendix. If babies are the only solution to warming up, I think I'll stick to jerseys for a bit longer :)

@qdee: Welcome to Blaaaaahnia to you too :) Lots of new links here tonight.Thermostat issues of note I promise you that.

@the guy who wrote that crap ;): dude I once saw Hamlet in Klingon in Exclusive Books, but I was 14 and my weekend/child labour job wages meant that R180 was out of budget. *siiiiiiigh* Though I really should attempt it. Btw, you're not the first to ask me that.

@bilal: lol! talk about your own advice coming back to bite you in the ass.

@the k-man: lol yeah I figured you'd be the only one unsuprised:). And thanks :)

March 30, 2007 10:42 pm  
Blogger Prixie said...

funny :)

March 31, 2007 2:19 am  
Blogger mazozo said...

LOL Hmmm double jointed hey grin LOL HEhe follow the pied piper as he leads Maz's mind into the cave...

Grin but seriously

impressed i am.
Aspire i will.
Elven a hard language is.

March 31, 2007 4:37 pm  
Blogger r said...

Then y are u talking lyk yoda?

April 01, 2007 11:44 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

freak
biets
whore

okay, i'm done with the rest of em
*huggles teh queenie*

April 01, 2007 7:11 pm  
Blogger safiyyamk said...

aish another buffy addict... and i thought my sister was just ONE!

April 01, 2007 7:54 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah safiyya, just one fan spawned approx 7 seasons of buffy, a spin-off for angel and sarah michelle gellar forever typecast as 'the slayer'...

and that fan was your sister.
we are forever indebted to her.

*weep* its times like these that i feel invisible

April 01, 2007 9:50 pm  
Blogger r said...

LoL. Actually i hated LOTR *grabs QL's broom to fend off psychofanatics*

April 02, 2007 9:38 am  
Blogger r said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

April 02, 2007 9:38 am  
Blogger ZK said...

R you crazy not liking LOTR...but anyway...Queen you take the cake chickita lol
and i'm guessing you eat it as well lol would love to meet up with you atleast i could say never a dull moment :)

April 03, 2007 10:34 am  
Blogger Hamza matar said...

lovely page, c u at mine

c ya


lovely eyes too :D

April 04, 2007 10:17 am  
Blogger rah* said...

@ priya: tis true...all of it. s'trues bob.

@ mazozo: sweety, out of gutter mind take :)

@ r: *gasp* you're very brave to admit that on this bloggie :) But that's cool teh_queen loves you still ;D

@ cujo: *huuuuuuuugs back* and ROFLOL, I thought i was gonna bust a blood vessel there....

@ safiyya: err...I've never mentioned buffy...Ever? And thanks to your sister hey ;p

@ zahira: Welcome to Blaaaaahnia :) Hmmmm, well dunno about that. I can be incredibly boring too. I'm proudly geek though :)

@ whiskey puzzler: Welcome to Blaaaaahnia. Thanks (x2)

April 08, 2007 8:15 pm  
Blogger bb_aisha said...

Now thats what I call truly unique- too cool!

April 16, 2007 10:19 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License. For your own viewing pleasure, and for the sanity of my mailbox, please view this blog on Mozilla FireFox instead of Internet Explorer.