Thursday, April 12, 2007

teh_queen COMMANDS:

If you're in and around GP on the 21st of April....

Get your asses down to a very l33t affair: GODA's (Gallery Of Distorted Art) hosting an exhibition and it looks like it's going to be fab. Yes this is a shameless plug for my friends, but I can free advertise if I want to.

CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE *mind control, hypnotic thingies go round in your eyes*





A faerie once whispered to someone I knew once that a little culture never killed anyone. too tr00
rah*

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Muhammad said...

This is why i f***in hate durban...

JHB rocks ! :) Shit I wish I could attend this :)

Peace,
M.

P.S. how come you not on FAcebook like the rest of us people with no lives?

April 18, 2007 2:05 pm  
Blogger S said...

Oh sounds so awesome! Take pics okay!

I would have loved to see this. especially since my next project is working with art and I NEED inspiration!!

MUhammad, Durbs is not so bad, theres always exhibitions going on somewhere or the other here: Batcentre, NSA Gallery, that new place at Gatweway, That place next to Waste Centre, the DUT gallery and many many of these small little ones that rock, but you just gotta look for them.

April 19, 2007 8:15 pm  
Blogger rah* said...

@ muhammad: GP does rock :) and I think you answered the last question yourself :P

@ dew: it does sound amazing and R50 is really cheap for over four hours of entertainment. And a chance to see SA's up and coming New Wave and Underground Artists ehm...in a very respectable venue as well.

April 19, 2007 8:20 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License. For your own viewing pleasure, and for the sanity of my mailbox, please view this blog on Mozilla FireFox instead of Internet Explorer.