Monday, August 10, 2009

Why Internet Access Should Be Limited Reason #395857

It's no secret that some of my favourite music comes from the period best described as the Grunge Years. However, when OH and I start having random conversations it is usually a good idea to have an empty bladder. Whilst we relive a never ending supply of cringe-worthy tunes, I thought it a good idea to think of a list of my personal worst songs. Yes, this includes the OST for Titanic.

In the process I found this**:


Spot the irony?

I will never understand what goes on in some people's heads.

Epic fails are always noted,
rah*

**Click to enlarge

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Az said...

Haddaway? Alternative Rock? Bwahahahahaha. Enough said.

Word veri: tring (who's calling?)

August 10, 2009 8:51 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been banned from chatting to you since I peed on the couch. Haddaway went away and the world thought it would have a surplus of leather pants. Thank god for SRK hey?

Haddaway makes me wish I could take back all those times I busted out like a white man at a mandoza concert at my high school socials.

What pains me more is that I even did that achey breakey heart dance.

I know. I experimented more than is permitted and now I am paying the price.

like cold water running down my back.

August 11, 2009 9:58 am  
Blogger rah* said...

@ Azra: Lol yeah, you spotted the irony :)

@ OH: I told you we needed to get a nurse for your bedpan hahaha. Some things are perennial classics for charos, Haddaway is one of them. Seems to be a favourite tune at car washes or wherever large numbers of our Hindian brothers congregate on Sunday mornings :P

August 13, 2009 12:04 am  
Blogger Prixie said...

blasphemy!

September 14, 2009 12:31 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License. For your own viewing pleasure, and for the sanity of my mailbox, please view this blog on Mozilla FireFox instead of Internet Explorer.