Sunday, September 09, 2007

WB!!!! *lag* BRB

So it's a month since I lasted posted. Talk about having a knack for stating the obvious.That sure as hell beats the DearDiaryTodayI... introductions. I don't care, should I be? I don't know. Anyways today I found a few minutes to actually read all the comments on the post below and I will try to keep up with the rest of them pouring in. Talk about pulling people out of the woodwork, it was not the point of the post, but thanks anyway guys. You non-Google account holding loyal readers...yeah you know who you are :P.

And then I found some utterly stupid comments, which annoyed me no end. But I don't suppose some people will ever learn that basic decency and sensitivity is a universal human language and not limited to English, while there are yet others who really have nothing to contribute besides showing their own empty minds.

And no, I don't feel like being nice about it and all blogger-buddy and keeping up appearances in the bloggerhood. There are utter fucktards out there, and some have left their mark here.Like animal piss.Only this isn't your territory.Blaaaaahnia is your land. I am the antithesis of Blaaaaaahnian, you are the personification. Don't get it? I refer you to to Abrams' A Glossary of Literary Terms and to Peck and Coyle's Literary Terms and Criticism. Although, I think that too is a wasted trip to the library. The point of being firmly rooted in the Blaaaaaah species is that you don't get anything. Ever.

Anon retard still emaileth the same old crap...gmail filters it as spam....MORON.Though credit...if I was that bored to be doing such childish things and being ignored I'd have stopped by email 2 but not this fine, young specimen of the best of Blaaaaahnia. No sir...67 emails and counting...

There's not much left for me to say or comment on what's already been said. And when things are over and done for yours truly, queen_Lestat (there's a reason for my choice of capitalisation.I am SUCH a Modernist at times), then they are well and truly over.Read the comments and imagine what I'd have to say to you if you need a reply. And remember...when it comes to terminal stupidity...I am not very forgiving.

Here's a little entertainment, until such time as I next grace you with my esteemed presence.When I first saw this guy I was like zOMG MARRY ME!!! This is raw talent.A little something which many people don't possess, together with dignity(but that's another debate altogether).My equally talented Chylde (yes, qL has adopted a chylde :P) gets a big thanks for being the first to link me up to this guy (thereafter I whored the link off to several other relevant people, and this has been meant to be posted for eons now). Ladies and Gentlemen, may I present *drumroll* Andy Mckee with Drifting:





Enjoy,
rah*

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

18 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow!!! that guy is awesome. You should do some Beethoven and put it on YouTube lol

and welcome back for what its worth

September 09, 2007 8:10 pm  
Blogger cobain said...

i made a profile i dunno why but i did.great video, thats better than 90% of the mtv crap.

I got a feeling that this post is another lost on the masses one. Don't disappoint me i hope this isnt the monthly chronicle.

September 09, 2007 10:45 pm  
Blogger Zaahir Essa said...

hey hey...sorry i havnt been around. your chylde stays away from this stupid blog world now :P anyway, sad we didnt meet up this weekend...altho i was pretty dead from kyalami, our phones were stolen from the track so there was no way of contacting u *sobs*

its zwartkops in 3weeks time. this better be the time The Chylde is united with His Mother :P well one of them anyway...........

September 10, 2007 8:13 am  
Blogger Waseem said...

I already saw that video, you showed me before.

And just like our recent mxit conversation I feel cheated by this post :P

September 10, 2007 8:57 am  
Blogger cobain said...

floyd baybee...I lurrrrve you (the song that is)and being the Chylde means you have great responsibilty to your mothers.The one might bite your ear off, the other will stick a plaster on it :P

@ waseem: you feel cheated? imagine how i feel!!!

September 10, 2007 1:09 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ur fukn poes music is haram n u a bitsh c hw u rite lyk u own da place u gnna burn in hel u fukn satinist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

September 10, 2007 3:18 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

anonymous: why don't you fuck off and go back to primary school.

September 10, 2007 3:38 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dun worry floyd_Chylde, momma cuj still hearts j00

lag ftl btw.

September 10, 2007 6:47 pm  
Blogger Libra said...

Only acoustic guitar can sound like pure sunshine drizzle. Makes that eternal route to campus almost worth it, doesn't it? The best of the Liftclub scores:)

September 10, 2007 11:13 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

btw, i'm a satanist too, why doesn't anyone pick on me?

huh? huh? i feel so neglected.

September 11, 2007 6:45 am  
Blogger My dartboard said...

Cause you have that hint of crazy eyes. QL - Lol - just for you.

Welcome back. See you in two months?

September 11, 2007 8:38 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH, it's fucking awesome being intimidating. I'm like the kid with lice at school. I can say whatever I want and I still won't get beat up.

Then again, I dun have lice, and I usually did the beating up...hrmmm...

Anyway, musician peoples ftw.

September 11, 2007 8:14 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a blog now. ya this is free advertising, but I might delete it soon.

bazh "lol"

zaza "lol"

ferez "lol, there goes the neighbourhood"

faiz "when you thought life couldnt get worse"

faheem "lol nfw"

rah "efgh this is too kitsch for words"

September 12, 2007 10:15 pm  
Blogger Mohamed Karolia said...

That anon fool is such a retard and bored with life. Im trying to see the video but my damn dial up prevents me from seeing it, bleh

September 12, 2007 11:17 pm  
Blogger saleeha said...

andy! forever! except it did indeed rape my bandwidth. the music was a nice buffer against the rantings of The Weird Pleb Who Can't Spell that keeps on e-mailing you.

September 13, 2007 1:52 pm  
Blogger mazozo said...

the young one returns.A bard must vanish from time to time;) anyways as per usual while i have been away i have missed stacks and (as per usual again) your blog had me in tears dearest queen! :) god its good to be back home sigh i missed this place. Later people

September 16, 2007 12:12 am  
Blogger Prixie said...

some people (ie read emailer) are bored. well, looks like you have a weird stalker

September 17, 2007 9:05 pm  
Blogger bb_aisha said...

If only blaahnians could realise how blaah they are

September 29, 2007 3:40 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License. For your own viewing pleasure, and for the sanity of my mailbox, please view this blog on Mozilla FireFox instead of Internet Explorer.