Monday, February 18, 2008

Ah Bleh

I can't sleep again so I was going to do a quick postie on one of the arb thoughts I had the other day. But now that my pc is all started up, I can't remember what it was about. Would you mind terribly if I got back to you on that one?

So I think I'll 'draft' this and go and read instead. Or I could go all stream of conciousness post-modern modernist and leave it as be. The conscious construction, self awareness.

Hear me now, Virginia Woolf, hear me now.

hynnujjjjjjmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.m,ytrrrrrrrddddddddddddddddddddddddddddtfffffffffffffffffff5

Lawdeh...I wonder if I should delete that.
(That was me falling asleep at my keyboard.)
Ah bleh.

Vive Le Modernisme!
rah*

Labels: , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Prixie said...

strange enough that i could not sleep either. but when i tried to connect to the Net again, come mysterious force repeatedly told me that my user name and password do not match.

So I took to reading till 1 am.

cheers to insomniac read-a-holic bloggers. may we take over the world.

February 19, 2008 8:46 pm  
Blogger My dartboard said...

this is how fight club got started. lay off the pot glorious queen.

February 19, 2008 9:38 pm  
Blogger Waseem said...

OH, you forgot the first rule of fight club

February 20, 2008 3:05 pm  
Blogger My dartboard said...

is it true?

March 10, 2008 10:01 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License. For your own viewing pleasure, and for the sanity of my mailbox, please view this blog on Mozilla FireFox instead of Internet Explorer.