Monday, December 31, 2007

Why? How? Actually... WHAT?!

I blame The Organ Harvester.

For probably cultivating such a fan base and then laying the smackdown (so to speak) on the powers that be to demand equal rights.

Please, oh please someone tell me how is it possible that the dictionary on my humble, unassuming cellular phone has the word "Pillay" stored by default? But I had to add "phoned" and "phone" in as words.

Noodlew, mageno, intender <- that's what I get when I tried Moodley, Naidoo, and Govender. It was worth a try...right?

I think there might just be one too many charos in I.T.

teh_weirdness
rah*

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Waseem said...

Thats why I am trying to get out :D, its too late for me though, I will live my life as a cautionary tale

December 31, 2007 1:44 pm  
Blogger My dartboard said...

waseem, you're in it now. i hope you have a brother who likes tattoos...

January 01, 2008 4:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License. For your own viewing pleasure, and for the sanity of my mailbox, please view this blog on Mozilla FireFox instead of Internet Explorer.