Friday, March 21, 2008

Worthy of Emo-ness or Not?

All credits are due to cujo who managed to make me simultaneously want to gag and LOL. But in all seriousness, with my terminal geekiness I was more zOMG and sad than LOL at first. It took me a while to see the funny side of this.

So without further delay, ladies and gentlemen, I hereby present the horror of the week:

Now in case you don't see the horrific part, the bald guy is Walter Skinner (Mitch Pileggi) and the other guy is Alex Krycek (Nicholas Lea) and they're very cosily playing guitars together.

Still don't get it? Skinner's Mulder and Scully's boss and he tries to save them from the duplicios Krycek. And look at Skinner's feet language!! Positively yergggh man. Skinner and Krycek that's not a very attractive couple man :/.

Still don't get it? You really should update yourself on your X Files knowledge.


zOMG this is undefinable, this feeling, it's like warm and fuzzy (cos on the surface it's an awww pic) but at the same time there's this rising bile feeling. Does anyone know if there's a 12-step programme for Chronic Geeks?


The Truth is Out There,
rah*

Labels: , , , , , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Libra said...

Venturing beyond the borders of the shadowy marches is never worth it I find. The truth may be out there, but it sucks cheese.

March 23, 2008 10:58 pm  
Blogger My dartboard said...

you are such a geek

March 25, 2008 10:24 pm  
Blogger cobain said...

lol@ the organ harvester...that's the god given truth

lol...this reminds me of that phrase you used in that spider post "it took me 10 mins to realise I wasn't in middle earth", lol.

I can just imagine the facial expression when you saw this one lol. but you're a speshule character, I'll concede there.

Although, on reflection it is a pretty disturbing picture...imagine how much more disturbing it would be if that blond chick from the UN was there?

March 26, 2008 12:29 am  
Blogger My dartboard said...

SINCE queen moved to pakistan she doesnt patrol the blogs as often. we should let her come back before she meets a murderous sunroof.

March 27, 2008 9:18 pm  
Blogger Prixie said...

oh shucks, they real normal people {with questionable feet} instead of just being caught up in conspiracies and entangled webs. {bubble pops}

March 28, 2008 9:58 am  
Blogger rah* said...

@ libra: Yep, I agree...living in our own world is so much more appealing than the grime of reality.

@ OH: *bows*, never denied that Sir :)

@ Cobain: lol ye it was exactly that kind of moment, emotions went from zOmg-wtf-OH NO! WHY?! in seconds lol. Yeah that chick Krycek slept with her and gave her that Black Oil Cancer disease. She was such a twit.

THE FIRST RULE OF THE X-FILES IS:
DO NOT SLEEP WITH ALEX KRYCEK.

@ prixie: ye, sadly :/ but I will forever remember them as they were. That picture is just a stab in the heart of the queen :/

Treachery I tell ye, treachery :(

March 30, 2008 2:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License. For your own viewing pleasure, and for the sanity of my mailbox, please view this blog on Mozilla FireFox instead of Internet Explorer.