Monday, October 01, 2007

With Much Annoyance...

So far, I've managed to avoid the facebook "craze" quite simply because I cannot see the hype or the necessity of it in my already overly mediated life.And that was one bloody long sentence, but anyway...


Also, I found the whole phenom a bit too self-whoreish for my very private, under the radar, virtual anomaly type tastes. Then he-who-shall-not-be-hyperlinked goes and lives up to his threats of creating an account for me. (Those in the know, will know that lately a few of my good friends were involved in a challenge called break-into-qL's-accounts-to-annoy-her-when-she-tries-logging-in). So through no fault of my own I now have a FaceBook account...and I don't even have the password etc.

Furthermore, the person who created the account has known me for almost 18 years.

He spelt my name incorrectly.

However, I forgive him. After all, (lol) he hearts post-grunge music. Poor child :P

Thanks a lot lol. Now, I've gotta find a way of deleting this thing. I feel so tainted. Anyway, the said friend promised I don't have to do anything but that I should give him a week and see who or what he pulls out of the woodwork.Thereupon I should try it for a month. BLEH!!!!Talk about feeling like a sell-out when you're not even one on your own steam or effort.

Damnit...everyone who I would've normally associated myself with on such a forum has upped and left.But I'll give Ferez a week. This better be good.Because qL hearts you too much to be too annoyed. But she is...and an irritable queen is most likely the sort to yell "OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!!!"

Oh and the anonymous retard is welcome to add me as a friend. I'm magnanimous like that. Here's one of the last spam-conversations (it was at around 8pm-ish) (Suprisingly, yes, it is still spamming me)

It: "u no u a reel bitsh y u mst tel ur frnds 2 send i so mch emales"
me : "rather that than a f'n moron, you dweeb...get lost, you're not funny anymore, you're a tiresome mutilator of language"
It: "i no u a satinist c hw u sware me in rumzan"

Anyone else spotting the irony? O yeah and because of my so called (rather kinky sounding) "satin-ist" activities this reject and it's three acclaimed signatories want to start a petition to get me off the Muslim Blogger's Webring. Everyone please -_- it with me. It never ceases to amaze me the sheer stupidity of people out there.

The Blaaaaaahnians are out there.
rah*

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Libra said...

Queen, stop exploiting your hate mail. You know your anon e-mailer has more fans on your blog than you do right now don't you?

Sigh, who would we sharpen our wit on if we didn't have Blaaaahnians? Dare I say we need them? *chuckles*

October 01, 2007 11:36 pm  
Blogger My dartboard said...

oh GOD it's female or it od'd on the blue pills. it does make a valiant effort at sounding stupid. oh well. queen, since you're on facebook, can i send you invites for really arb things? sticky notes? or i'll just stick to throwing beer at you. that will get you thrown out of your cult.
if tweedle dee and the dumbers are trying to get you out, WOULDNT that give them up?
where are their parents?

October 02, 2007 2:00 am  
Blogger Muhammad said...

aaah. the plot thickens. I see no worse punishment than opening up a facebook account for somebody. Torture. Ewww... I feel sorry for you... and I know this simply because My Durban-Hating, despite all my best efforts to keep positive and believe the problem was me... Facebook throws me evidence. Hard evidence of the Fucked-up-ness of the people here... at least most of them.

Fuckin sickness. oh shit, I'm swearing in Rumzan. and I cant put sentences together properly. FUCK THEM!

sorry .. there's post gonna come out soon you can tell... AARGh!

*takes an axe to Durban Immaturity*

October 03, 2007 9:49 am  
Blogger Waseem said...

I don't think you are going to find anything redeemable in facebook now. It was a novelty about 6 months ago, now its mind-numbing, soul-sucking rubbish.

I hope I don't get that petition, I just got one about Burmese people, there is only so many causes I can be support of

October 04, 2007 8:21 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this sucks.
why don't i get any replies from this twit? am i not a loveable satin-ist too?

October 04, 2007 11:27 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lolll
this is comic relief.

sigh...here i thought the last man standing against facebook would triumph!
bleh.

we've all been suckered unintentionally.

October 05, 2007 6:34 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Queen Lestat
How are you?
You are a real entertainer and your writing never ceases to amaze me....
The Physco spammers writting though is top notch...
Wrt facebook,i've viewed your acclaimed account and you have been a busy girl

October 05, 2007 2:47 pm  
Blogger Prixie said...

anon e-mailer certainly has persistance

October 08, 2007 12:06 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License. For your own viewing pleasure, and for the sanity of my mailbox, please view this blog on Mozilla FireFox instead of Internet Explorer.